Nashville is the county seat of Washington County, Illinois. The community is located less than one hour from St. Louis, Missouri, at the 50 mile marker on Interstate 64, and at the crossroad of Routes 127 and 15. While the area is surrounded by productive agricultural businesses and hard working farmers, Nashville also is home to over 100 local businesses and 3200 residents.
Nashville features a bustling historic retail, professional, and service oriented downtown area, businesses with a close proximity to I-64. The community offers comfortable neighborhoods, quality schools with excellent extra-curricular activities, healthcare services, active organizations, and a beautiful park for relaxation or recreation. Quality of life in Nashville, Illinois is second to none!
Nashville, Illinois: Whether you are looking for a place to make your home, locate your business, or just stop for a visit! Contact the Chamber of Commerce for more details, and thank you for your visit.
- Happy Days Preschool – 618-327-8407
- Nashville Grade School – 618-327-4304
- Nashville High School – 618-327-8286
- St. Ann’s Catholic School – 618-327-8741
- Trinity-St. John Lutheran – 618-327-8561
- First Baptist Church – 618-327-3206
- First Presbyterian Church – 618-327-8448
- Grace United Methodist – 618-327-8407
- Lighthouse Community Church – 618-327-4006
- Nashville Assembly of God – 618-327-8357
- St. Ann’s Catholic Church – 618-327-3232
- St. Paul’s United Church of Christ – 618-327-4326
- Trinity Lutheran Church – 618-327-3311
- State Theater – 618-327-8714
- Rainbow Ranch – 618-424-7979
- Washington County Historical Society
- Nashville Memorial Pool – 618-327-8698
- Nashville Memorial Park – 618-327-8698
- Nashville Municipal Golf Course – 618-327-3821
- Washington County Conservation Lake – 618-327-3137